DSF Multi-stakeholder Advisory Council
Multi-stakeholder Advisory Council (ADCO)
- Is a resource for Governors to both challenge and source solutions to DSF related sustainability challenges.
- Is a ‘sounding board’ for Governors when evolving the DSF model.
- Members are specifically selected from a range of stakeholder groups identified by the DSF as having an interest in the sustainable development of the sector.
- Has two physical meetings per annum (One with the DSF Governors) and other ‘calls’ as and when required.
- May be required at times to provide input if requested by the EWG or the DSF Development Group.
- Is chaired by the DSF Governor representing the International Dairy Federation, providing a direct link to the Governors.
- Undertakes regular reviews to ensure the ADCO has the necessary stakeholder input.
- Also operates as the ADCO for the Sustainable Dairy Partnership based on their understanding of the fundamentals of the DSF.
Kevin Bellamy is a self-employed dairy industry addict involved with a number of dairy sustainability and dairy innovation projects on a global scale in developing and developed markets. After a caree...Biography